Aircraft parts Manufacturing Engineer will Plan, analyses, directs, and coordinates manufacturing processes related to program. Develops, evaluates, and improves manufacturing methods, utilizing knowledge of product design, materials and parts, wire installation processes, tooling, production equipment capabilities, assembly methods, staff allocation, and quality control standards. Duties & Responsibilities
1. Review production schedules, flow specifications, and related information to maximize efficiency of manufacturing methods, procedures, staff requirements, and all logistical activities.
2. Source of data collection, duties include observing, receiving, recording, analyzing, and obtaining information from all relevant sources, with the intent of improving, correcting, and sustaining, program objectives and goals.
3. Estimate production cost and effect, for management review, action, and control. Formulate procedures and develop forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, analyzing, and reporting quality and reliability data.
4. Responsibilities include training, coaching and motivating employees to achieve production goals and objectives.
5. Responsibilities to develop the work package and upload it in LAWSON
6. Support logistics efforts by assisting in schedule of deliveries based on production forecasts, material substitutions, shortages, and facilities storage areas of material.
7. Analyzes and plans work force utilization, space requirements, and workflow, and designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
8. Provides guidance to management on technical, systems, or process-related topics, provide solutions to problem related to system, components and documentation.
9. Ensure process specs, drawings and other technical documentation is current and updated.
10. Evaluate Technical documentation issued by vendor & supplier, study task operations and task sequence, material flow, organization charts, and project information to determine.
11. Liaison with customer on a technical level to improve assembly and installation processes.
12. Knowledgeable of occupational hazards and safety precautions, and be able and willing to coach others in complying with program policies and procedures related to such. Follows all safety policies and procedures.
13. Reports any and all potential safety hazards, incidents, accidents, and other program concerns
14. Ascend/descend, work atop or traverse on aircraft stands, assemblies and jigs.
15. Ability to stand/kneel in a classroom environment or around aircraft stands, assemblies and jigs
for extended periods of time.
16. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Qualifications / Licenses
Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing, Industrial, or Mechanical engineering.
Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in production of precision
technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and process specs.
Requires a minimum of 5 years aircraft engineering / managerial experience, or equivalent
NOTE: We wont charge any fee from job applicants for recruitment services.