- Execute strategic and tactical business plan in consultation with business head to achieve targeted revenue and profit targets
- To Identify market size potential and appointing Dealers in South east Asia/middle east, for fresh fruits like Banana, Pomegranates etc.
- Responsible for new business development, negotiations and commercial contracts in line with proposed budgeted growth.
- Prepare and execute sales budget for South east Asia, meet monthly and annual sales targets of topline and bottom-line.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships by proactively understanding their business plans, needs and objectives.
- Formulate and execute innovative market development strategies for new and existing international markets
Identify customer and market trends to anticipate and take advantage of market trends in a rapidly changing market.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition to potential customers through proposals and presentations
Work collaboratively with operations and quality teams to deliver high level of customer satisfaction.
- To Develop relationship and network Participate in business related seminars, workshops and exhibitions.
Represent in international events to build profitable relationships.
- Maintain accurate records of all international pricings, sales and activity reports.
Review and monitor operational records/ performance of the countries/ customers and report projected sales and likely profitability.
- To attend business meetings and regular reporting business progress weekly ,monthly.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
4+ years international experience preferred with Agribusiness industry
Fresh Produce Exports, Food & Beverages Exports to Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia etc
Knowledge of Mandarin, Thai, Malaya etc is preferred
Post Graduate in Business management / International marketing / Foreign trade from a institute of repute