Fire Fighters are primarily responsible for responding to fires, accidents and other incidents where risks are posed to life and property. Firefighters work on a variety of emergencies, from chemical spills to water rescue. Duties & Responsibilities
1. Combat fire and performs search and rescue operations during emergencies.
2. Direct participation in regular firefighting and station drills.
3. They are also expected to know and frequently train and rehearse for situations in which they save lives, property and the environment.
4. Responsible for checking and inspecting fire accessories and equipment to ensure readiness during emergencies.
5. To follow orders on every higher rank officer.
6. To drive the fire apparatus from the fire station to the fire scene in the fastest and safest way.
7. Engage in housekeeping activities and cleanliness in Fire station.
8. Performs all other duties assigned by the Fire Chief & Station Commander.
9. Able to educate community/ and Company employee occupants
– NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) Firefighter I or Equivalent
– NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) Firefighter II or Equivalent
– NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) Airport Rescue Firefighter
– NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) HAZMAT Awareness
– NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) HAZMAT responders
– Knowledgeable of ARFF Fire Truck operation
– Preferable in 35, and maximum 40 years old and
– Physically fit
– Pass practical test examination and pass the acceptance interview