Designing, developing and implementing the applicant software which improves the overall performance of the user community in accordance with the adopted policies and procedures, building a comprehensive understanding of the on-hand problems and issues and making sure that the suggested software solution doesn’t jeopardize the integrity of the company’s system of records.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Designing and developing all the required software in accordance with the best practices.
2. Building the test data.
3. Reporting any defects, potential hazards, etc. to the Manager, IT.
4. Keeping search for new tools, software, techniques, etc.
5. Performing the impact and regression testing when as being involved in a sub-system development
or performing enhancements to an existing one.
6. Meeting users and documenting interactions that are related to the business on hand.
7. When using a real data for final testing, ensuring the security of the produced reports and the
complete destruction of the testing reports at the end of the testing.
8. Utilizing the standard tools for the development works.
9. Handling the end user training and awareness.
Bachelor Degree in IT, or equivalent.
Fair knowledge in the J2EE architecture and the currently implemented tools
A minimum of 4 – 6 years of experience in related fields.
Competencies (Skills, Knowledge & Abilities)
Java / Jdk / J2ee / JSP / Servlets / EJP / Spring MVC / Hibernate / Spring Boot / Spring Security / Spring framework