The objective of Farming as a Service Territory Manager role is to change the behaviour of farmers to using modern methods of farming through providing quality Agri & farm Mechanization advisory through physical and digital medium. This role is very important in taking the FaaS idea to the farmer customers
through FaaS Centres and help them to benefit from our holistic solution offerings.
1. Agri – Advisory
- Advising farmers on the best practices of agriculture through various farmer meetings and through MAG app.
- Training FCMs over providing quality advisory on Agronomy, Crop Management and
- Training them on MAG app – enrolling farmers on AB Lite and AB premium services.
Planning, Monitoring and Supervising the work of FCMs and ensuring they conduct
the Demo’s effectively and provide quality advisory on farming.
2. Rental Services
- Guiding the Rental Managers for Rental Entrepreneur enrollments.
- Provide support to Rental Managers for effective customer services to the farmers
in case there are product complaints from the farmers.
- Monitor and Ensure the Demo’s are conducted effectively and the leads are routed
to the Rental Entrepreneurs.
- Act as a SPOC for all information on our Rental Services in the Territory.
- Provide Tractor and Farm Machinery Sales Leads to the sales team of farm
machinery and tractor businesses (FD or SD)
3. FaaS Center Managements
- To oversee the FaaS Centres in the territory. One TM would be responsible for 3-4
- Train the FCMs on – FaaS selling pitch, different packages, need based solutions,
handling queries, etc.,
- To ensure dealer’s onboarding on new dashboards, farm equipment’s and new
practices of farming.
- Operational Planning of the activities which he will be conducting along with the
FCM and rental manager in his geography on monthly and quarterly basis.
- Allocating the activities to the FCM & rental managers for there timely execution of it
5. Agri – Input/ Agri – Advisory product sales
- To Sell AB premium services to farmers.
- To generate revenue for the Agri – input sales business assigned to him/her for
- To collaborate with the Teams of seeds, crop care to conduct farmer activities and ensure sale for dealers.
Education / Qualification
1. M.Sc (Ag) of PG in Agri Business Management Freshers from reputed Agri Colleges/Universities.
Students from Agri Extension programs would also be good fit.
2. BSc (Ag) with minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role.